[Special Note: During the COVID-19 outbreak, all our classroom courses are suspended until further notice. Please consider our ONLINE courses instead, which are running as usual]
- Taught by a WSET Certified Educator
- Ideal for those working in the industry or wine enthusiasts
- You are strongly encouraged to have completed the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines programme before registering on this course
- Small class size (typically 6-8 persons in a class)
- The course includes a full-day revision session just before the exam
- The course and the examination will be conducted in English
- At least 42 wines (including premium wines such as Margaux Grand Cru Classé, Meursault, Châteauneuf-du-Pape) will be tasted as part of the course
- The course duration is 35% longer than the WSET's official recommendation
- The price includes WSET's official study materials, tuition, examination and postage
- 1 x FREE ticket (worth up to £45 in total) for our wine/spirits/saké tasting events
- You'll enjoy an exclusive discount on the wines/spirits used in class
- Course fee: £539 only (£519 per person for two or more persons booking together)
IMPORTANT: A 60-minute closed-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions will be held on the last day of the course. In order to pass the exam, in addition to classroom attendance, you should be prepared to dedicate a minimum of 14 hours to study time outside of the classroom. You'll be provided with a study pack (with a textbook and a workbook) well before the course. Please make sure that you read the textbook thoroughly prior to commencing the course.
You must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old) to attend this course.
4-Day Course (3 days of classroom tuition + 1 day of revision & exam)
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to join our next course. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the classroom version is suspended. Please consider the ONLINE version instead.
Please note that you will be required to arrive 15 minutes in advance on the first day for registration.
Course Materials: Study Pack (posted to your address in advance)
International Shipping: The course fee includes FREE shipping of your Study Pack (and, if you pass, your certificate and lapel pin) to a UK address. If you are living abroad, we'll send you a separate payment link via PayPal for overseas postage (£20).
From Half-Hero to Hero (WSET Levels 2 + 3 Award in Wines): £1287 only (save £70; original price: £1357) for one person, or £1237 per person only for 2 or more persons booking together (save £70 per person; original price: £1307 per person). Please choose the date for your Level 2 course during registration. You may take Level 3 within 12 months (open-dated) after completion of your Level 2 course.
Sign up now, pay later? You may be eligible for PayPal Credit's 0%-interest instalment plans. This service is only available in select countries (including the UK). Please visit your local PayPal website for specific details and application. Once approved, please choose PayPal as your payment method at check-out.
(Please also check out the page "WSET Level 1 Award in Wines" for other special packages)
We also offer this course in the online "e-Learning" format. Please check out "VSF School" > "Wine Courses" for details and registration.
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines (4-Day Weekend Course)
- We're happy to send the WSET study pack (and if you pass, your certificate and lapel pin) to you for free if you are living in the UK. For overseas participants, please choose "Click & Collect", we will send you a payment link via PayPal separately for the shipping charge (20 GBP).
VSF Wine Education is proud to run the following courses:
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
- SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 1 Award in Sake
- WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
- SSA Introductory Sake Professional (ISP)
For enquiries, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org