The "WSET Level 1 Award in Wines" course is a great starting point for those interested in exploring (and tasting) different styles of wine in a single day. By completing a short multiple-choice question paper, you will even gain a recognised qualification in wine to impress your friends and (future) employers!
- Around 9 to 11 wines (including premium wines such as Chianti Classico Riserva, St.-Émilion Grand Cru and Sauternes) will be tasted as part of the course
- Small class size (typically 6-8 persons in a class)
- 1 x FREE ticket (worth up to £45) for our wine/spirits/saké tasting events
- You'll also enjoy an exclusive discount on the wines used in class
- Taught by a WSET Certified Educator
- Ideal for those pursuing an interest in wine
- No previous experience of wine tasting is necessary to register on this course
- The course duration is 20% longer than the WSET's official recommendation
- The price includes WSET's official study materials, tuition, examination and postage
- The course includes a one-hour revision session
- Course fee: £188 only (£178 per person for two or more persons booking together)
IMPORTANT: You must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old) to attend this course.
An exam comprising 30 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 45 minutes will be held at the end of the course. The course and the examination will be conducted in English.
1-Day Course (9:30-17:30, including the exam)
- 13/4/2019 (Saturday) (registration closed)
- 11/5/2019 (Saturday) (registration closed)
- 20/7/2019 (Saturday)(registration closed)
- 23/11/2019 (Saturday)
From Zero to Half-Hero (WSET Levels 1 + 2 Award in Wines): £657 only (save £50; original price: £727) for one person, or £647 per person only for 2 or more persons booking together (save £50 per person; original price: £697 per person). Please choose the date for your Level 1 course during registration. You may take Level 2 within 12 months (open-dated) after completion of your Level 1 course.
From Zero to Hero (WSET Levels 1 + 2 + 3 Award in Wines): £1425 only (save £120; original price: £1545) for one person, or £1365 per person only for 2 or more persons booking together (save £120 per person; original price: £1485 per person). Please choose the date for your Level 1 course during registration. You may take Levels 2 and 3 within 24 months (open-dated) after completion of your Level 1 course.
Sign up now, pay later? You may be eligible for PayPal Credit's 0%-interest instalment plans. This service is only available in select countries (including the UK). Please visit your local PayPal website for specific details and application. Once approved, please choose PayPal as your payment method at check-out.
We also offer this course in the online "e-Learning" format. Please check out "Learn" > "Wine Courses" for details and registration.
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines (1-Day Weekend Course)
- The price is inclusive of the UK VAT (20%).
- We're happy to send the WSET study pack to you for free if you are living in the UK. Please choose "Click & Collect" to avoid the addition of any shipping fee during the check-out process. We'll send you the materials by post nonetheless.
VSF Wine Education is proud to run the following courses:
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 1 Award in Sake
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines (coming soon)
- SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
For enquiries, please send us an email: email@example.com