[Special Note: During the COVID-19 outbreak, all our classroom courses are suspended until further notice. Please consider our ONLINE courses instead, which are running as usual]
The "WSET Level 1 Award in Wines" course is a great starting point for those interested in exploring (and tasting) different styles of wine in a single day. By completing a short multiple-choice question paper, you will even gain a recognised qualification in wine to impress your friends and (future) employers!
- Around 9 to 11 wines (including premium wines such as St.-Émilion Grand Cru and Sauternes) will be tasted as part of the course
- Small class size (typically 6-8 persons in a class)
- 1 x FREE ticket (worth up to £45) for our wine/spirits/saké tasting events
- You'll also enjoy an exclusive discount on the wines used in class
- Taught by a WSET Certified Educator
- Ideal for those pursuing an interest in wine
- No previous experience of wine tasting is necessary to register on this course
- The course duration is 20% longer than the WSET's official recommendation
- The price includes WSET's official study materials, tuition, examination and postage
- The course includes a one-hour revision session
- Course fee: £188 only (£178 per person for two or more persons booking together)
IMPORTANT: You must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old) to attend this course.
An exam comprising 30 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 45 minutes will be held at the end of the course. The course and the examination will be conducted in English.
1-Day Course (9:30-17:30, including the exam)
- 26/04/2020 (Sunday)
(suspended due to the COVID-19 outbreak; please consider our ONLINE courses instead)
From Zero to Half-Hero (WSET Levels 1 + 2 Award in Wines): £657 only (save £50; original price: £727) for one person, or £647 per person only for 2 or more persons booking together (save £50 per person; original price: £697 per person). Please choose the date for your Level 1 course during registration. You may take Level 2 within 12 months (open-dated) after completion of your Level 1 course.
From Zero to Hero (WSET Levels 1 + 2 + 3 Award in Wines): £1425 only (save £120; original price: £1545) for one person, or £1365 per person only for 2 or more persons booking together (save £120 per person; original price: £1485 per person). Please choose the date for your Level 1 course during registration. You may take Levels 2 and 3 within 24 months (open-dated) after completion of your Level 1 course.
Sign up now, pay later? Please discuss with us if you would like to pay in installments.
We also offer this course in the online "e-Learning" format. Please check out "VSF School" > "Wine Courses" for details and registration.
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines (1-Day Weekend Course)
- We're happy to send the WSET certificate and lapel pin (if you pass the exam) to you for free to a UK address. If you are living abroad, we'll send you a separate payment link via PayPal for overseas postage (£10). All study materials will be provided on the day of the course and hence will not be sent by post in advance. Please choose "Click & Collect" to avoid the addition of any shipping fee during the check-out process.
VSF Wine Education is proud to run the following courses:
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
- SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 1 Award in Sake
- WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
- SSA Introductory Sake Professional (ISP)
For enquiries, please send us an email: email@example.com