French Cheese and Wine Pairing
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us at VSF Wine Education for an enjoyable evening to discover wines and award-winning cheeses sourced from one of the best cheesemongers in Paris, ‘La Fromagerie de Paris Lefebvre’, the winner of the title ‘Meilleur Ouvrier de France 2004’.
During the event, we will present 5 wine and French cheese combinations, introducing to you some basic principles of wine and cheese pairing.
The cheeses & wines are:
- Sweet and fruity fortified red wine + salty blue cheese (Taylor’s 10-Year-Old Tawny Port + Roquefort)
- Dry sherry + creamy and nutty tomme cheese (Hidalgo La Gitana Manzanilla + Tomme de Brebis)
- Crisp white wine + tangy goat's cheese (Zalze Bush Vine Chenin Blanc + Sainte-Maure de Touraine)
- Light and fruity red + soft cow's milk cheese (Bouchard Père & Fils Fleurie + St. Félicien)
- Chardonnay + triple cream cheese (Cave de Lugny Mâcon-Villages + Brillat-Savarin with Truffles)
The tasting will be led by one of our wine and food experts who will share his knowledge of wines and cheeses with you. The tasting is casual and designed for beginners and experts of wine alike, so feel free to join us and have fun.
The portions will be so generous that you won't even need dinner!
Ticket includes admission and tasting of all the wines & cheeses presented. Book now to avoid disappointment. Adults (18+ y.o.) only.
Our venue is just 3/8/9 minutes’ walk from Rotherhithe/Bermondsey/Canada Water stations respectively.
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
- General Admission£15£150£0
- Duo Ticket (2 Persons)£25£250£0
- Trio Ticket (3 Persons)£35£350£0