[Special Note: During the COVID-19 outbreak, all our classroom courses are suspended until further notice. Please consider our ONLINE courses instead, which are running as usual]
- Taught by a WSET Certified Educator
- Ideal for professionals working in the wine industry and for wine enthusiasts
- Participants must hold either WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits or WSET Level 2 Award in Wines - please take our Direct Entry Test if you'd like to be considered for direct admission
- Small class size (typically 6-8 persons in a class)
- The course includes a full-day revision session just before the exam
- The course and the examination will be conducted in English
- At least 80 wines (including premium wines such as Margaux Grand Cru Classé, Meursault, Châteauneuf-du-Pape) will be tasted as part of the course
- The course duration is 20% longer than the WSET's official recommendation
- The price includes WSET's official study materials, tuition, examination and postage
- 2 x FREE tickets (worth up to £90 in total) for our wine/spirits/saké tasting events
- You'll also enjoy an exclusive discount on the wines used in class
- Course fee: £818 only (£788 per person for two or more persons booking together)
IMPORTANT: There will be an exam of 2 parts after the course. In order to pass the exam, in addition to classroom attendance, you should be prepared to dedicate a minimum of 56 hours to study time outside of the classroom. You'll be provided with a study pack (with a textbook and a workbook) well before the course. Please make sure that you read the textbook thoroughly prior to commencing the course.
Theory Exam: a 2-hour closed-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions and 4 questions requiring short written answers;
Tasting Exam: a blind tasting of two wines in 30 minutes
You must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old) to attend this course.
12-Week Course (all classroom courses suspended - please consider our ONLINE version instead)
Course Materials: Study Pack (posted to your address in advance)
International Shipping: The course fee includes FREE shipping of your Study Pack (and, if you pass, your certificate and lapel pin) to a UK address. If you are living abroad, we'll send you a separate payment link via PayPal for overseas postage (£20).
Sign up now, pay later? Please discuss with us if you would like to pay in installments.
We also offer this course in the online "e-Learning" format. Please check out "VSF School" > "Wine Courses" for details and registration.
WSET Level 3 Award in Wines (12-Week Weekend Course)
- We're happy to send the WSET study pack (and, if you pass, your certificate and lapel pin) to you for free if you are living in the UK. For overseas participants, please choose "Click & Collect", we will send you a payment link via PayPal separately for the shipping charge (20 GBP).
VSF Wine Education is proud to run the following courses:
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
- SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 1 Award in Sake
- WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
- SSA Introductory Sake Professional (ISP)
For enquiries, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org