[Special Note: During the COVID-19 outbreak, all our classroom courses are suspended until further notice. Please consider our ONLINE courses instead, which are running as usual]
- Taught by a WSET Certified Educator
- Ideal for those working in the industry or spirits enthusiasts
- You are strongly encouraged to have completed the WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits programme before registering on this course
- Small class size (typically 6-8 persons in a class)
- The course includes a revision session before the exam
- The course and the examination will be conducted in English
- Around 30 spirits will be tasted as part of the course
- The price includes WSET's official study materials, tuition, examination and postage
- 1 x FREE ticket (worth up to £45 in total) for our wine/spirits/saké tasting events
- You'll enjoy an exclusive discount on the spirits used in class
- Course fee: £439 only (£419 per person for two or more persons booking together)
- How spirits are made
- The characteristics of the main styles of spirits and liqueurs
- How production methods affect style and quality
- The major global spirits brands
- How to taste and describe spirits using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
- Online tastings on eight general styles of spirits with educator feedback (students to provide their own samples)
IMPORTANT: A 60-minute closed-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions will be held on the last day of the course. In order to pass the exam, in addition to classroom attendance, you should be prepared to dedicate a minimum of 11 hours to study time outside of the classroom. You'll be provided with a study pack (with a textbook and a workbook) well before the course. Please make sure that you read the textbook thoroughly prior to commencing the course.
You must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old) to attend this course.
2-Day Weekend Course (2 days of classroom tuition + revision + exam)
Please note that you will be required to arrive 15 minutes in advance on the first day for registration.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to join our next course.
Suggested Study Time: 15 hours of classroom lecture + 11 hours of privtate study
Course Materials: Study pack (posted to your address) + online study materials (weekly tasks, group tasting area, multiple choice feedback tests and videos)
International Shipping: The course fee includes FREE shipping of your Study Pack (and, if you pass, your certificate and lapel pin) to a UK address. If you are living abroad, we'll send you a separate payment link via PayPal for overseas postage (£20).
Sign up now, pay later? Please discuss with us if you would like to pay in installments.
(Please also check out the page "WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits" for the special "From Zero to Hero" package)
We also offer this course in the online "e-Learning" format. Please check out "VSF School" > "Spirits Courses" for details and registration.
WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits (2-Day Weekend Course)
- We're happy to send the WSET study pack (and if you pass, your certificate and lapel pin) to you for free if you are living in the UK. For overseas participants, please choose "Click & Collect", we will send you a payment link via PayPal separately for the shipping charge (20 GBP).
VSF Wine Education is proud to run the following courses:
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
- SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 1 Award in Sake
- WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
- SSA Introductory Sake Professional (ISP)
For enquiries, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org