[Special Note: During the COVID-19 outbreak, all our classroom courses are suspended until further notice. We can run this course remotely online]
The Introductory Saké Professional course is the first step to entering the saké sommelier world. This course represents a unique opportunity for saké enthusiasts or front-of-house staff to further their understanding of saké from its origins and serving etiquette to its ingredients and production, as well as an introduction to the differences between various types of saké.
This course includes a range of the finest sakés available and guests receive a certificate for their participation.
- Ideal for those pursuing an interest in saké
- Great gift idea for lovers of Japanese food and culture
- No previous experience of sake tasting is necessary to register on this course
- The course fee includes study materials, tuition, guided tasting of 6 premium sakés and certification
- No Exam! Attendees can enjoy a relaxed and informative afternoon/evening!
- Course participants will receive an official certificate of participation from the prestigious Sake Sommelier Association (SSA), exquisitely printed on fine Japanese paper
- You'll enjoy an exclusive discount on the sakés presented in class
Where? Central London (Zone 1/2); we can also arrange a private course and run it at your preferred venue, or remotely via the Internet.
When? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we do not have any fixed course dates yet. However, if you are interested, please drop us a message (email@example.com) so that we can inform you of the details once we have fixed the next course dates. We can also run this course remotely via video-conferencing and send the saké samples to you by post (for a fee).
Language? We can run the course in English, French, Cantonese or Mandarin. Please contact us for details.
How much? £80 only (£70 per person for two or more persons booking together)
Course Materials: All study materials will be provided on the day of the course. You will also receive your certificate at the end of the course day.
And finally, the fine print...
- You must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old) to attend this course
- Act now to avoid disappointment. Do spread the word and invite your friends and colleagues to tag along!
Sign up now, pay later? You may be eligible for PayPal Credit's 0%-interest instalment plans. This service is only available in select countries (including the UK). Please visit your local PayPal website for specific details and application. Once approved, please choose PayPal as your payment method at check-out.
SSA Introductory Sake Professional
VSF Wine Education is proud to run the following courses:
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
- SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 1 Award in Sake
- WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
- SSA Introductory Sake Professional (ISP)
For enquiries, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org