NOTE: To take the exams, you must have first completed all the following three online courses:
- Principles of Wine Sources and Production (6 credits; RQF Ref.: A/507/9767)
- Principles of Wine Service (6 credits; RQF Ref.: F/508/1049)
- Principles of Providing Service to Customers in the Wine Industry (7 credits; RQF Ref.: A/615/4431)
You may also consider our package which includes all 3 courses and the corresponding exams.
The SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service (RQF) is designed for learners employed or wishing to work in hospitality roles such as bar staff/managers, conference and banqueting assistants/managers or waiters/waitresses looking for a formal qualification to help them in their hospitality career.
Why Take The "SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service" Exams with VSF?
- Flexibility: The exams are to be completed 100% online - anytime, anywhere, with no time limit and unlimited attempts until you successfully pass all the exams
- Recognition: This Level 2 qualification under the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is recognised and regulated by the UK Government's Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual)
- Career Progression: You can evidence your competency to your (future) employers and further your personal and professional development - ideal for those working or wishing to work in the hospitality industry
- Exclusive Offer: You will enjoy an exclusive discount on the wine/spirits/books/accessories sold by VSF Wine Education for you to sharpen your wine service skills
- Exam Fee: £120 only (including assignments & exams for all 3 modules)
Learners achieving this qualification could progress to:
- WSET Level 1/2 in Spirits
- WSET Level 2 in Wines & Spirits
- WSET Level 3 in Wines
- WSET Level 1/3 in Sake
IMPORTANT: No previous experience of wine tasting or wine knowledge is necessary to register on this course. However, you must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old).
SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service (RQF) (Exams Only)
NOTE: Please choose "Click & Collect" to avoid the addition of any shipping fee during the check-out process.
VSF Wine Education is proud to run the following courses:
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 1 Award in Sake
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines (coming soon)
- SkillsFirst Level 2 Certificate in Wine Service
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
- WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
For enquiries, please send us an email: email@example.com