Le Nez du Vin - Wine Faults scents are ideal for students studying wine-related courses, or anyone with a keen interest in understanding wine faults.
The wine faults Le Nez du Vin will help you discover the incorrect aromas found in ‘off’ or corked bottles of wine.
100% handmade in France. The scents are guaranteed to last at least 5 years, and can last 10 years if kept in good conditions.
The "Le Nez du Vin - Wine Faults" box set contains:
- 12 aromas to tell immediately if a wine is corked, oxidised or shows reduction:
1 vegetal, 2 rotten apple, 3 vinegar, 4 glue, 5 soap, 6 sulphur, 7 rotten egg, 8 onion, 9 cauliflower, 10 horse, 11 mouldy-earthy, 12 cork.
- A booklet on wine’s biggest flaws and their causes. Can they be remedied or lessened?
This is an essential companion to the 54 aroma edition. Unavoidable tool for professionals (oenologists, sommeliers, wine growers) and amateurs who want to “take it to the next level”.
(Available in English / French)
Le Nez du Vin - Wine Faults - 12 Aromas
- The price includes the UK VAT (20%).
- It comes with a carmine clothbound book box
- Size: 172 x 247 x 35 mm
- Weight: 600g (1.3 lbs)
- 100% handmade in France
- 5 years guarantee provided by the producer; the scents can last 10 years if kept in good conditions