- Rich, complex and elegant flavours
- With a lovely sense of balance and refinement
- Sophisticated savoury and smoky taste
- Complements a wide range of sweet to savoury foods
Kasumitsuru Kimoto Karakuchi saké is an exquisite saké that was created using the kimoto method, which yields rich, complex and elegant flavours with a lovely sense of balance and refinement. It has a sophisticated savoury and smoky taste with earthy notes of roasted nuts, sensuous dark chocolate, pumpkin and dried fruit. It compliments a wide range of sweet to savoury foods or even chewy flourless chocolate cake.
Available in 270ml, 720ml and 1800ml.
Kasumitsuru Kimoto Karakuchi 香住鶴 生酛 辛口
- All prices are inclusive of UK-VAT (20%)
- Saké Type: Kimoto
- ABV: 16%
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 68%
- Rice Varieties: Gohyakumangoku (grown in Hyogo)
- Serving Suggestion: room temperature or warmed