This is a new sake style - unpasteurized, undiluted and aged two years at 5° C. Rich, satisfying flavor that improves with age. Enjoy neat, or over a single ice cube.
Neat, or over one ice cube in a small glass, is the best way to enjoy this gentleman’s sipping sake. Nice with nuts. Best with meat, especially pork and veal chops.
Kamoizumi "Red Maple" 2-Year Aged Nama Genshu
- Country: Japan (Hiroshima)
- Type: Nama Koshu (unpasteurised, aged sake)
- Rice Varieties: Hiroshima Hattan, Nakate Shinsenbon
- ABV: 18% (Genshu)
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 58%
- Yeast: Setouchi 21, KA-1
- Sake Meter Value (SMV): +1.0
- Acidity: 1.6